Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions set out by UrbanMinder are to be adhered by all Guests who stay in one of UrbanMinder holiday homes. Failure to comply with Terms and Conditions set may result in non-prevision of accommodation and accommodation services at the discretion of UrbanMinder
All guests are required to complete our registration terms and conditions upon arrival.
- Guests are required to provide a AUD300 security bond (in the form of a credit card pre-authorisation) that will be held as guarantee on the apartment and incidental charges.
- The security bond will be released in full after departure conditional on property inspection and incidental charges.
DAMAGES AND SECURITY
- Guests are liable to pay for any damaged/missing property on the premises caused by themselves or their guests, and must report any damage or repairs immediately to UrbanMinder. This includes, but is not limited to, all and any damage caused to areas including the apartment, and common areas including any Recreational Facilities, Gardens, Lounges and Car Parking facilities within the building premises.
- It is the responsibility of all guests to securely lock the apartment.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on premises, including inside the apartment and on the balconies. An additional cleaning charge of AUD300 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment is found.
- Guests are encouraged to immediately notify UrbanMinder of any suspicious, illegal activity or misdemeanour seen or witnessed, including any damage or loss, whether major or minor, within the building premises.
- Guests are required to keep all Recreational Facilities (if available) clean and tidy after use, and agree to adhere to all rules and regulations enforced by any administrators of the Facilities
- Guests are required to respect common areas including Recreational Facilities and other residents.
- Guests must not obstruct other residents and/or other guests enjoyment and/or use of common areas and Recreational Facilities.
- Guests are liable to pay for any fire brigade call out fees due to guest negligence (e.g. smoking in the apartment, burnt cooking, etc.)
- Due to fire safety regulations, guests should notify UrbanMinder of any disabilities or special circumstances required for evacuation.
- Guests are to note that all common areas are under strict surveillance and that all activity is monitored at all times.
- Any unauthorised usage of the internet (illegal or illicit downloads) is strictly prohibited.
CAR PARKING (Where applicable)
- It is the responsibility of the guest to park in the designated car park bay provided by UrbanMinder, and to notify UrbanMinder should certain circumstances prevent them to do so.
- UrbanMinder will not be held liable for any costs incurred in towing vehicles that have been illegally parked in unallocated bays or in common areas. Parking by guests not approved by UrbanMinder will result in vehicle being towed at the expense of the guest.
- Parking is at the driver’s own risk. UrbanMinder will not be held liable to any losses held owing to theft or damages of the vehicle.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check-in is after 2:00PM AEST. Earlier check-ins may be accommodated upon request but is not guaranteed.
- Standard check-out time is at 10.00AM AEST on the day of departure. Late check-out requests are subject to availability and only confirmed the day before departure. Penalties of at least AUD150 apply for late check-outs that have not been arranged with management.
- Guests will agree by the check out policies and procedures set out, and advise UrbanMinder immediately where there are special circumstances preventing the adherence to these policies and procedures.
- Only Guests whose name is under the initial booking is allowed to check-in, unless prior arrangements have otherwise been made with management. Guests are required to confirm their identity through way of official documentation including passport, driver’s licence or national identity card, upon check-in.
NOISE AND PARTIES
- Guests will abide by the Terms & Conditions and Houses Rules stated within the Reservation Confirmation. UrbanMinder has the right to evict their guests if there are complaints about noise, unruly behaviour, improper conduct or disturbances.
- Guests must not create any unreasonable noise or nuisance that disturbs the enjoyment of other residents, and must not conduct any illegal activity that attracts any complaints or may be deemed unsafe or inappropriate.
- Guests must oblige to keep noise within the building premises to a minimum after 11:00PM AEST on all nights, in respect for other residents in the building.
- Guests will not exceed the maximum guests per apartment as per bedding configuration set by UrbanMinder. The maximum occupancy of guests includes any children, but not including any infants or babies below the age of four (4).
- There is a strict “No Party Policy” imposed, where severe penalties apply.
- Guests must not allow any underage drinking to occur on the premises.
LOSS OF KEYS
- Loss of keys, swipe cards and/or remotes will incur a replacement charge upon departure (min AUD500).
- It is the guests’ responsibility to adhere to check-out procedures to ensure the return of the keys. Non-compliance and non-adherence to these check-out procedures may result in a replacement charge upon departure. Should you have any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests under the age of 18, who are considered minors, must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18 year old guest.
- For minors who are not accompanied by a responsible adult as stated under clause 8.1, the responsible adult who made the initial booking must provide a guarantee to UrbanMinder in the form of a security bond of up to $300 (pre-authorised with a credit card) to cover any incidental charges or damages to the apartment should the circumstances arise.
- The responsible adult and any minors will adhere to the rules stated under clause 6. The responsible adult will be personally liable should any minors breach clause 6.
- As stated under clause 5.4, the responsible adult must provide official documentation during check-in and provide the names of all minors staying in the apartment.
- For any breach of clauses 8.1-8.4 by the responsible adult or minors, UrbanMinder reserves the rights to cancel the guest’s booking and the full booking amount will be forfeited to UrbanMinder under this clause.
RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND PROPORTIONATE LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by the law, guest(s) agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, UrbanMinder and its current and former officers, employees, contractors, sub-contractors/consultants (including their respective employees and contractors) and agents against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from guest booking or guest stay at the relevant UrbanMinder property except to the extent such expense, cost, liability, claim, action, proceeding, damage, judgment or loss arose out of, was caused by, attributable to or resulted from UrbanMinder’s negligence, wrongful act/omission or breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law the aggregate of UrbanMinder liability to guest is limited to an amount not exceeding the amount paid by guest for their booking.
- Each indemnity in these terms and conditions is a continuing and independent obligation and survives the termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.